This novelette is the first mystery I ever wrote—a decade before my
Appalachian Mountain Mysteries.
Francine Parker feels stuck behind the counter at The Colonnade café. Thirty-eight years in the same job can do that. After she's featured in a series of newspaper articles that paint her in an old-fashioned light, she feels even more out of step with the world.
So what choice does she have but to spy on café customers to see how her life compares to theirs?
That's fun for a while ... until things spiral out of control.
Will she find what she's looking for—without getting caught?
Can she make peace with her life?
You'll love this fun, suspenseful mystery because who hasn't felt misunderstood and underappreciated?
WANT A FREE COPY?
All you have to do to get your copy is FOLLOW me on BookBub—one of the best aggregators of free and discounted popular books.
Just click HERE to go directly to my author page on BookBub. Once there:
If you have a BookBub account:
1) Click on FOLLOW.
2) Then you'll be asked to SIGN IN, after which you'll automatically go back to my BookBub page.
3) It should show that you are FOLLOWING me, but if not, just click the FOLLOW button again.
4) That's it! Now start browsing all those great deals from a world of authors!
Don't have a BookBub account? It's pretty much the same process only you need to SIGN UP instead of sign in. https://www.bookbub.com/welcom...
BookBub is free, easy, and well worth it. And you can easily limit how often you hear from them.
Now for your gift: To say thanks for your help, I'll send you a copy of A Nose for Murder. All you need to do to get your copy is:
1. Email me a quick note—"Following" is enough—at LyndaMcDanielBooks [at] gmail.com using the same email you used to follow me on BookBub.
2. I'll send you a link to download your copy of A Nose for Murder, and you can start enjoying the twists and turns of Francine Parker's life of crime.
Thanks, and I hope you enjoy your gift!